app.groa.sa content is created to be used by licensed medical professionals only. GROA, inc or its licensors don’t endorse the use of any medications or therapeutic recommendations contained within its website nor does it diagnose any diseases. As a professional user, you have full responsibility for your clinical decisions to your patients and you should solely rely on your clinical judgment when using GROA services.
GROA services are not covering all possible diagnoses, treatments, follow up, drugs and any contraindications or side effects. Also since such standards and practices in medicine change as new data become available, you should consult a variety of sources. We strongly recommend that you independently verify specified diagnosis, treatments and follow-up and ensure it is appropriate for your patient within your region. You must always check that drugs referenced are licensed for the specified use and at the specified doses in your region.
GROA, inc and its licensors are not guaranteeing the accuracy of the content or its up to date status. GROA, inc and its licensors will bear no responsibility for any outcomes of GROA content to any patient, including without limitation, liability for damages, arising from the content.
Please note that formulations and doses between drug nomenclatures may differ. Where your version of GROA does not integrate with a local drug formulary, you should consult a local pharmaceutical database for comprehensive drug information including contraindications, drug interactions, and alternative dosing.
Term Of Use
These terms and conditions (Terms) govern your use of GROA's website and other services, including blogs. By using GROA services you agree to be bound by these Terms. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them. If you do not accept these Terms, you should not use this Website.
References in these Terms to GROA (or we, us or our) are to GROA incorporation.
We may make changes to these Terms. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for any changes. Using GROA services means that you agree to any changes to these terms. Last update 17. March.2020
Accounts and passwords
Your username and password are under your full responsibility to keep them confidential and not disclose them to any third party. GROA will reserve the right to disable your account and access if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of these Terms.
Intellectual property rights
The content, layout, design, data, databases, trademarks, logos and graphics on the Website are owned by GROA (and our licensors) and protected by intellectual property laws. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Using GROA's website You can use GROA websites for personal and lawful purposes only. You may download and print content from the GROA websites for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright notices and trademarks are retained. You must not use our Websites for any commercial purpose.
Commercial purposes include:
- copying or downloading Website content or linking to a Website for further redistribution, sale or licensing, for a fee;
- including any Website content in other work that is then made available for sale or licensing, for a fee;
- copying, downloading or posting any Website content on a site or service that incorporates advertising with such content;
- using Website content for promotional or advertising purposes, whether direct or indirect, whether for a fee or otherwise; or
- using Website content for monetary gain through sale, resale, license, loan, hire, transfer or any other form of commercial exploitation.
In addition to the above, you must not:
- create derivative works of any Website content (or make any translation), or use any GROA trademark or logo without GROA prior written consent;
- remove, obscure, or change an author’s name or affiliation, GROA’s or its licensor’s copyright notices, policies, disclaimers, terms or other means of identification;
- systematically download or print any part of GROA website;
- include, mount or distribute any of the website content in other works (other than legally permitted quotations with an appropriate citation);
- provide or make available by electronic means to any third party, paper or electronic copies of any GROA website content;
- use any web crawler or similar technology to index GROA website content or to scrape, build databases or otherwise create permanent copies of any part of GROA website, or keep cached copies longer than permitted by the cache header; or
- misuse our websites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or designed to adversely affect the operation of the Websites or any computer software or hardware relating or connecting to them.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any website, the servers on which our GROA websites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Permission and re-use
You can request permission to use our content, graphics and other intellectual properties via email@example.com
Our liability to you
GROA, inc undertakes the accuracy and the up to date of its content into accountability, however, the website materials; including the third party content, are made available without any guarantees, conditions, warranties or representations as to its accuracy, completeness or reliability.
You agree that your use of GROA's website is at your own risk and that any damage or loss arising from your use and/or any reliance placed on its contents is your sole responsibility. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We do not guarantee that our Websites will always be available or that access will be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict access to all or any part of GROA's website. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We do not guarantee our Websites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
Third-party material on our Websites
GROA does not claim ownership, endorse or take responsibility for any third-party products, information, guidelines, materials or services that may be described, offered, advertised or otherwise displayed on the Websites.
Third-party links Our Websites may contain links to external websites. Links are provided for your convenience and do not imply endorsement or approval. We have no control over the contents or functionality of those website(s) and accept no responsibility for any loss or damages that may arise from your use of them. We are not responsible for any website outside our Websites, and any such website use will be subject to relevant terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed by the laws of the state of California or the country of the official resellers.
Information We Collect
How We Collect Information
We and our third-party service providers may collect both Personal Information and Other Information from the following sources:
- Direct Interactions
- Data from Third Parties
- Third Party Collection of Information
- Automated Tracking Technologies
We may automatically collect information about your use of the Web Services through the technologies described below.
Examples of such information include:
- Your unique Internet protocol address;
- The name of your unique Internet service provider;
- The city, state, and country of the IP location from which you access our sites;
- The type of browser or computer you use;
- The number of, and specific, links you click within the sites;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The web page from which you arrived to our sites;
- The web page to which you depart to from our sites;
- The pages and content you viewed on the sites;
- Your progress through any interactive content on the Web Services; and
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our sites, the activities performed, and actions taken on our sites.
We may collect information about the computer, mobile phone, tablet or another device you use to access the Web Services. Such information may include your IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
If you enable certain location-based features, our Web Services may be able to deliver content based on your current location. If you choose to enable the feature, your current location will be stored locally on your device, which will then be used by our application.
The information stored in the Cookies from our Web Services (i) is used internally by us and our affiliates, and (ii) may be used and managed by third parties at our request to provide services, including advertising services relating to our products and services, and to improve the Web Services and the experience of the user browsing our Web Services.
How We May Use Information
To process the financial transaction and related matters.
Provide and Personalize Web Services.
Research, Development and Internal Purposes.
Legal Obligations from public and government authorities, including outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes.
How We May Share Information
We may share Personal Information to further our business operations and as described below.
We may share Personal Information with the following third parties:
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties that perform certain functions on our behalf, such as to provide analytics and site usage information, process transactions and payments, provide outsourced help with the operations of the Web Service functions, provide marketing and promotional assistance, and provide other services related to the operation of our business. In such cases, however, we require that such authorized third-party service providers institute safeguards to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Legally Required Sharing.
We may disclose information about you (i) if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
We reserve the right to transfer Personal Information to a purchaser or successor entity in the event of a sale or any other corporate transaction involving some or all of our business.
If you are a member of a professional organization, including any professional association or society, and you register for or purchase a subscription to a Web Service through a promotion offered to the members of such professional organization, then we may share your Personal Information with such professional organization.
We may share Other Information we collect for any purpose unless prohibited by law. We may share aggregated, anonymous Other Information, such as aggregated statistics, usage information and demographic data with third parties, including advisors and advertisers. When we provide this Other Information, we perform appropriate procedures so that the data does not identify you.
Retention and Deletion
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
- Opt-Out Right
You may opt-out of having your Personal Information (i) collected by us, (ii) used by us for certain secondary purposes, or (iii) used by us to send you promotional correspondences, by contacting us via email below, or by unchecking the appropriate box while accessing your email preferences (if available); provided, however, (a) if you do not provide such information to us then you may be precluded from accessing and using the Web Services or using certain Web Services features, and (b) you may still receive automatically-generated product emails regarding the maintenance of your accounts, such as emails concerning passwords or suspension or expiration of your account, to the extent applicable.
- Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information
We strive to maintain the accuracy of the personal information collected through our Web Services. We will provide you with access to the Personal Information you provide through the Web Services for as long as we maintain that information in a readily accessible and retrievable format. We will also work with you to correct any information you submitted to us.
There are additional means to correct, amend or delete (if applicable) your Personal Information or update your preferences. For example, you may update your preferences at any time. Or, if you no longer wish to receive information about our products or services, you may update your account preferences (where available), check the appropriate box when registering and/or utilize the "unsubscribe" mechanism within the communications that you receive from us.
How to Contact Us
GROA obligations and activities toward Individually identifiable health information (IIHI)
User. “User” refers to the medical practitioner that uses GROA and the main healthcare provider for the individual.
Individually identifiable health information or IIHI. “Individually identifiable health information or IIHI” is information, including demographic data, that relates to
- • the individual’s physical or mental health or condition, or
- • the provision of health care to the individual,
and that identifies the individual or for which there is a reasonable basis to believe can be used to identify the individual. Individually identifiable health information includes many common identifiers (e.g., name, address, birth date, national identifying number).
Individual. “Individual” means the person who is the subject of Individually identifiable health information.
GROA agrees not to use or disclose IIHI other than as permitted or required by the local Law.
GROA will do its best to develop, implement, maintain and use appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards that reasonably and appropriately to prevent use or disclosure of the IIHI, other than as provided for by this policy.
GROA will do its best to develop, implement, maintain and use administrative, technical and physical safeguards that reasonably and appropriately protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of electronic Individually identifiable health information (e-IIHI) that GROA creates, receives, maintains or transmits on the user’s behalf as required by the local law.
GROA will do its best to report to the user any use or disclosure of the IIHI, including e-IIHI, not provided for by this policy of which it becomes aware and/or any Security Incident of which it becomes aware.
GROA agrees to ensure that any agent, including a subcontractor, to whom it provides IIHI and/or E-IIHI received from, or created or received by GROA on behalf of the user agrees to the same restrictions and conditions that apply through this policy to GROA with respect to such information. Moreover, GROA shall ensure that any such subcontractor or agent agrees to implement reasonable and appropriate safeguards to protect the disclosed IIHI.
GROA will not be held responsible nor liable for any damages that result from an out of control bad doing with IIHI, whether internally or externally, and the user will be the solely responsible to protect and safeguard the confidentiality of the IIHI and/or E-IIHI.
GROA will do its best to provide access, at the request of the user to an IIHI, as soon as administratively practical and in no event later than 30 days following the user’s request, to an IIHI in designated record form/set to the user or, as directed by the user, to an Individual in order to meet the requirements under local law.
GROA’s General Use and Disclosure Provisions.
(a) Except as otherwise limited in this policy, GROA may use or disclose
IIHI to perform functions, activities, or services for, or on behalf of, the user as specified in this policy, provided that such use or disclosure would not violate the local privacy law if done by the user or the minimum necessary policies and procedures of the user.
(b) GROA will, in its performance of the functions, activities, services, and operations specified above, make reasonable efforts to use, to disclose and to request only the minimum amount of user’s IIHI reasonably necessary to accomplish the intended purpose of the use, disclosure or request, except that GROA will not be obligated to comply with this minimum necessary limitation if neither GROA nor user is required to limit its use, disclosure or request to the minimum necessary.
Specific Use and Disclosure Provisions.
- (a) Except as otherwise limited in this policy, GROA may use and/or disclose IIHI for the proper management and administration of GROA or to carry out the legal responsibilities of GROA or required by the law.
- (b) Except as otherwise limited in this policy, GROA may use IIHI to provide Data Aggregation services to the user as permitted by local law.
- (c) GROA may use IIHI to report violations of law to appropriate authorities.
Obligations of the user:
- (a)the user shall notify GROA of any limitation(s) in its notice of privacy practices of the user in accordance with local law, to the extent that such limitations may affect GROA's use or disclosure of the IIHI.
- (b) The user shall notify GROA of any changes in, or revocation of, permission by an Individual to use or disclose IIHI, to the extent that such changes may affect GROA's use or disclosure of IIHI.
- (c) The user shall not agree to any restrictions without the written consent of GROA.
Breaches and Security Incidents:
GROA will report to the user any use or disclosure of the user’s IIHI not permitted by this policy. GROA will deliver this report within 60 calendar days after it learns of such non-permitted use or disclosure. If a delay is requested by a law enforcement official, GROA may delay notifying the user for the applicable time period.
You agree that your use of GROA's website is at your own risks and that any damage or loss arising from your use and/or any reliance placed on its contents or functions is your sole responsibility. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
GROA will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the GROA website or on any website linked to it.
Back to Home